Idea 1: Was a great idea but idea remained an idea
With the advent of digital camera the size, quality and number of images one takes increased exponentially but there was no single software to get them arranged in an effective way. Picasa did a great job but after all we are humans and are needs and wants always increase.
Back in 2006-07 I had like gbs of photos and organizing them took a lot of pain so what came to my mind was a small utility which could
- · Maybe take sample of snaps
- · Extract faces and tag manually
- · Match these extracted samples with remaining pics and tag them automatically
- Social networking sites like Facebook and Orkut had come up with the idea of tagging images but manually. So I was wondering if this could be done and my thoughts remain thoughts and next thing I know is Google launches the same functionality first in Picasa Web Albums and then in Picasa3.5.
I was thinking on the same lines as GOOGLE did make me feel happy but I dint do it made me sad L and
idea remained an idea...

No comments:
Post a Comment